Thursday 4 August 2011

Marc, Marni and BCBG Max Azria are taking me away...

The resort collections are always some of my favourite collections of the year. I love imagining where I would be wearing them, some of the collections not only call for a bottomless purse to purchase but also some serious plastic to wear them on the appropriate cruises, private island getaways etc.

Here were some of my favourite looks...what holiday destinations do you think they'd suit?

BCBG Max Azria
Marni

Marni - I LOVE this layered pleated skirt
Marc by Marc Jacobs

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Marc by Marc Jacobs - Print and Texture, LoVEs it!
All images courtesy of Style.com



"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."

Coco Chanel 

7 comments:

Sanam said...

Such awesome picks! :D


DayByDiva.Com
DayByDiva.Com

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I definitely agree! I really love that knee-length blue skirt in the third photo. I had better start saving up my pennies! ;)

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I'm excited to read more of yours!

Chelsea Finn said...

Ahh, I want EVERYTHING! Those three of my favorite brands too! Great choices. :)

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

Paper-Rock-Scissors said...

Thank you ladies for your comments, yes I want them ALL too! Ah..one day...

MJ said...

That BCBG dress is to die for! And those Marc by Marc Jacobs looks are so great!

stylebymj.blogspot.com

Denisa L said...

every destination? gorgeous pieces!

Barcelona Brunettes said...

BCBG and Marc... stupidly amaaaaazing :D

BarcelonaBrunettes
www.barcelonabrunettes.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...