Monday 22 August 2011

Birthday List

It's my birthday on Saturday, it's funny cos I didn't feel particularly bothered about it even a week ago but now I am officially EXCITED! I get all bubbly and full of jumping beans when I think about it. I don't think it's any coincidence that my excitement coincides with The Big One, who I haven't seen for weeks, is coming over to celebrate it with me.

He arrives on Friday, we are out for dinner with HawkandFallow and Spaghetti Arms after the show on my birthday - what a treat to have 3 of my favourite people in the world to mark this new number with me!

Then on Sunday he has booked us into a lovely hotel, we have a table booked for dinner at Made in Belfast and then on Monday, he tells me we are going on a shopping trip!

What a very lucky and very spoilt gal I am!

So now I am embracing my impending birthday my thoughts have wandered to my ultimate birthday list, thought it'd be fun to make a visual list...who knows maybe I'll strike gold!

Knitter's Necklace - All the Fun of the Fair 
Lambswool Tweed Jacket - Vivienne Westwood

Winter Tartan - Vivienne Westwood
Coloured Skinnies - Kooples
Poem cushion - mybeardedpigeon (Etsy)
Alice in Wonderland Teapot - zinniapea (Etsy)
Feather Print Notebook - Liberty, London

Sterling Silver Anchor Necklace - Love Your Silver
Detachable Peter Pan Collar - luminia (Etsy)
Podengo Pequeno...well you never know!

Lola's cupcakes 

In all honesty though I will have all I could want by being on stage in a play I love and then getting to share my birthday with some very special people.

"Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more."
- Tony Robbins 

3 comments:

claire said...

Hope you have a fantastic bday! and i LOVE that jacket!!

Cherisse said...

Happy Birthday! Loving those wish list!

Paola Alberdi said...

looove it.

paola
www.thefashlight.com - new post (nyc trip)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...