Tuesday 4 October 2011

Drink Shop Do....Love!


Last week between an audition and a photo shoot session I had an hour to kill in Kings Cross, which I was DeLigHtEd about as I got to finally check out the new crafty/chic/yummy cafe Drink Shop Do and it did not disappoint!

I'm so sorry I was too shy to take pictures but I will be back and I'll be braver to capture the craft art on the walls, the huge selection of teas, the delicious looking cakes, the cute and vintage china. Til then, I shall use some of Drink Shop Do pics from their website.




The concept behind the venue is that everything is available to purchase, from the furniture to the plates to the art on the wall. They offer a yummy menu of treats, afternoon teas and salads. Plus they host crafty sessions, teach you how to make rosettes, garters, knit...you name it they got it covered!

So I settled in to take in everything and ordered meself a luverly lunch....


It was as scrummy as it looked.


"Sewing mends the soul."  
~Author Unknown

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...