Sunday 21 August 2011

Cos He Loves Me

It was the first preview last night and it seemed to go well, we had an almost full house (390) which was huge for a preview and they were a great audience. Very responsive and engaged. There were a few drinks afterwards to celebrate but the big night is yet to come. Wednesday evening is press night and the big opening night so keep those fingers crossed for us til then!

I got into my dressing room yesterday afternoon to find a HUGE and BeAuTiFuL bouquet of flowers waiting for me, sent by The Big One. It made me beam inside all day, filled me with happiness and that lovely feeling of knowing you are loved.




"A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love."

- Max Muller 

1 comment:

Oh my Dior! said...

flowers have magical powers!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...