Sunday 14 August 2011

A Beret Full of Cables

I finished this the other day and have worn it several times to the sound of muchos compliments!

I'd love to show you a pic of me wearing it but here in Belfast I don't have my trusty photog, The Big One.  So til I pluck up the guts to ask one of my cast members of stage management, you'll have to imagine it on.

I can assure you it looks fab...if I say so myself!

It looks really blue here but it's actually a teal colour

"A crown is merely a hat that lets the rain in."

- Frederick The Great 

6 comments:

The Ponycats said...

Very pretty!! I've always wanted a beret.
That saying by Frederick the Great made my day, I love short sayings that say so much (:
Thank you for the nice comment you left, and for visiting pony-cat!
-Sandra Ponycat

Jenny said...

I love the cable knit! This is just perfect for the Fall. There is nothing better than a warm hat for the weather. xx

MJ said...

Cute knit cap- great style and color for fall!

Thanks for your comment-following you now!

follow me back!
stylebymj.blogspot.com

Cara-Mia said...

Oh you did a great job!! This looks lovely. Beautiful color, too.

Nnenna said...

That beret is really beautiful- what a great job you did! =)

star-crossed smile

Oh my Dior! said...

I really like the color! I'm following you please follow back so we can keep in touch :)


http://www.ohmydior.org/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...