Wednesday 7 July 2010

Dinner with HawkandFallow...

yes, I've hopped on the Hipstamatic trend train.

Last night I was at HawkandFallow's house for a spot of (delicious) dinner and a good old yarn.

I was very excited to be allowed an exclusive sneak peek at the GoRgEoUs wares she will be debuting at the latest Bust Craftacular. What a treat! They are all so incredibly beautiful that I couldn't help but touch everything. I was like a lickle gal in a sweet shop of delectableness.

I shan't spoil the many surprises she has up her embroidered sleeve as you must put in an appearance on Saturday (York Hall, Bethnal Green, 12-7pm) to see for yourself but I took a couple of pics to tantalise your crafty tastebuds.
Envelopes made from 1940's catalogue pages protecting greeting cards made from vintage rent cards and playing cards, tied together with pretty ribbons.
Bottom - Notebooks made from Victorian programmes.

Me and The Big One went to the last BUST (just before Christmas) and returned laden with amazing and beautiful objets du désir....most were gifts.....a gift for me, a gift for someone else, a gift for me....

"Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art"
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 comments:

Zabrinah said...

I like your blog because your voice really comes throught the writing. I laughed when you wrote that you've hopped on the "Hipstamatic trend train."

:)

Best wishes from one blogger to another,

~Zabrinah

hawkandfallow said...

an absolute delight to have you over for a spot of supper. you are most wonderful, thank you for all your help.
love you x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...