Tuesday 2 August 2011

Hello. [extends hand out]

Now I'm being brave here, taking a deep breath and asking you, yes you out there, to say hello.

I love writing my blog,it's an outlet for me, I love sharing imagery, films, fashion etc that inspire me. I also love seeing how many people read my posts and all the different nationalities that check out my musings/ramblings/babblings.

For a long time I have wondered how I get so many visitors/readers, all over the world, but no-one says anything, or more specifically comments. So, I thought I'd address you directly and see what happens.

See this is the brave bit cos you could not answer me and then this will be the oddest post I've ever written, so... I'm hoping you will say hello and tell me a bit about yourself and how you came to read my little blog. Maybe you have your own blog and if so I'd love to check it out.

What do you reckon? Just click on the comment link below and type away...

Here I go - 

Hello, how are you?




(eeeeeeek!!)

"I've got seven kids. The three words you hear most around my house are 'hello,' 'goodbye,' and 'I'm pregnant'."
- Dean Martin 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...