Monday 23 May 2011

Back on the Boot Search

A while ago I pur-chased these beauties from Urban Outfitters.


We fell in love and soon found that we had the same friends - my dresses, jeans, shorts, everyone loved them but then....they tore! The front section literally tore away from the sole and despite several desperate pleas for help at various cobblers (all rebuffed) I have to accept that it is over.

We didn't have long together, not even 6 months....due to losing my receipt UO couldn't refund me...

I have mourned them (after living in denial for a while and risking toe exposure while wearing them) and now it is time to move on. But who can replace them?

Head over Heels Dune £65
Office £85
Office £88

Urban Outfitters £38

Pied-a-Terre £150

The search continues....




"My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud."
- Henry Rollins

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...