Monday 9 May 2011

Sold Out!

Second week of rehearsals this week, so far I have been struggling a bit. The language is so different, almost like Shakespeare and I've found it hard to sight read and be able to play and explore the scenes whilst still relying on the script. I need to learn them so I can get on with it but it had kind of knocked my confidence a touch, plus the material is so dense. I'll get there but I hope it's sooner rather then later!

Last week we were taken to see the venue. This is a site specific production and it's taking place in an old Victorian Mill. The space is incredible and I feel really excited to be a part of what looks like potentially a truly amazing production. Other people must think so too as we found out on the first day of rehearsals that the entire run is sold out!

Here a few sneak peek pics I took last week.





The play will take place in real time as the sun goes down which means it'll be mainly naturally lit but also means it'll be cold! I have already requested thermals...

Costume fitting tomorrow!

"It takes very little fire to make a great deal of smoke nowadays, and notoriety is not real glory"
- Louisa May Alcott

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...