Monday 26 September 2011

My Birthday Treats!

I know it was aaages ago, (in fact it's The Big One's Birthday next week) but rather late then never when it comes to sharing new pur-chases.  

You may remember one of my (many) lovely birthday pressies from The Big One was a shopping spree in Belfast. He said it was a 'Brewster's Millions' situation and I had to spend all the dosh that day on myself. I know -  Best Boyfriend Award Nomination.

So here's what I gots!








Quite a swag eh!?

I have worn eveything at least once and I am still de-lighted with each and every item...cos they make me feel like a princess, a much treated princess.  Lets hope I can make him feel similarly spoilt next weekend!!


Men are what their mothers made them
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...