Tuesday 20 December 2011

Red and Berlin are Coming!

c/o Holiday's Helper
It's kind of like Christmas Day for me already as today I get to see my amazing sister Red and her lovely boyf Berlin. They are UK headed for Christmas and today is the only day they will be in London before touring the various family homes.

We are meeting for an all too brief lunch with My Lovely Dad and hopefully The Big One (if he can carve out a spare hour or so in his enormous work schedule) and I'll be giving pressies! I hope they likie! Once they are delivered I can share with you what they are but for now they are still a tightly wrapped secret.

I love giving presents and am ridiculously excited this year to see people's faces - Fingers crossed they look happy!!
"Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness. "
- Richard Bach

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...