Monday 19 December 2011

The Ultimate Christmas Movie

The Big One and I are heading to Wales to spend Christmas with My Lovely Dad and his wife (blog-name Painter) at their lovely and very remote cottage. We are taking with us some delicious goodies to contribute to the 3 day feast of Christmas BUT we are also taking a classic Christmas movie for us to watch together.

I haven't seen a lot of the obvious choices so the decision was tough...





In the end I chose;



For a bit of glam and glitz! Champagne, Rosemary Clooney and Bing Crosby, heaven!


"Phil Davis: When what's left of you gets around to what's left to be gotten, what's left to be gotten won't be worth getting, whatever it is you've got left.


Bob Wallace: When I figure out what that means I'll come up with a crushing reply."

- White Christmas

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...