Wednesday 5 May 2010

A Tea Party of Happy Madness!

So PinkChilliPop's Mad Hatter's Tea Party has been and gone and it was FaBuLouS! The turn out and outfit effort was superb!  I particularly loved the table dressing, it was loaded with playing cards,  teapots of cocktails, gorgeous Roving Chef iced and bejewelled cupcakes, pots of bubbles, vases of sunflowers and best of all pens to draw on the tablecloth!


PinkChilliPop was a beautifully camp 'Alice on Acid' and she was ably supported by Kings and Queens of Hearts, Mad Hatters, White Rabbits and several gorgeously kooky ladies.  There were masks, presents, gloves, brooches and all things pretty.



I was, as previously blogged, a White Rabbit - Time? Time?  - I had a brilliant time!

"Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?
Alice: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...