Saturday 8 May 2010

A Declaration of Abstinence


This is it, a public declaration - I acknowledge openly and wholeheartedly that I have waaaay too many clothes! Thanks to loving trends, themes and concepts coupled with my hoarding and bargain seeking behaviour, I have rails that are buckling and drawers that are overflowing. 

So the promise is - 
Until I have worn everything in my wardrobe at least once I will abstain from adding to my already ridiculous stash (this includes shoes, bags and accessories).
 - Eeeeeek!-
While I feel (fairly) determined now, I am aware that my voracious appetite for every edition of; Elle, The Sunday Times Style; Vogue and Marie Claire will test both me and my earnest promises.  However I WILL remain strong.....wish me luck!

 "Elegance does not consist in putting on a new dress"
- Coco Chanel

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...