Sunday 1 August 2010

New Month: New Outfit

The Big One designed this new banner for me the other day and I decided to wait til the new month of August to unveil it. I'm hoping I can reveal a new banner every month. Any ideas very welcome!

I love the minimalist style of it - I am planning a wardrobe overhaul shopping session and minimalism is the overriding theme. I'm aiming to focus on key pieces and build around them  - I always mean to shop like this but inevitably get distracted by pretty things which require a whole new outfit just to make them work.

Case in point:

Celosia Kurt Geiger

Once I saw them I simply couldn't leave them, we'd become firm friends in such a relatively small period of time. They just had to come home and they are very much loved. Every time I wear them I feel happy - bright, patent, Mary Janes, how could you possibly feel anything other then chirpy in them!?

However, these lovelies did require entire new outfits. I could wear them with jeans but they deserve showing off so navy dresses and small red and yellow accessories were sought and bought. Now these delicious shoes have their very own wardrobe section!
  

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot."
- Marilyn Monroe


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...