Sunday 4 December 2011

The Perfect Necklace

Thank you so much Syriously in Fashion for introducing me to an incredible jewellery brand, Galibardy!!

I was intrigued by Syriously's post and the jewellery he showcased so off I went to explore some more and found this!

Scissors Paper Rock brass necklace
I think I have to get it don't I? I mean it's fate right?

Plus the ranges of jewellery are fantastically cheap, so this lickle necklace will set me back...£18!!

Some bargains are so good you can't afford to miss them.

"I never worry about diets.  The only carrots that interest me are the number of carats in a diamond."
~Mae West




2 comments:

roberto syrious said...

:D honey i'm so glad you like the post and that you find this amazing necklace!
in my wishlist there are LOTS of Galibardy items and i can not wait to receive them for xmas! :D
xoxo

Syriously in Fashion
Official Facebook Page

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Beautiful necklace! So unique! Hope the weather gets better in London soon! xoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...