Monday 30 August 2010

Deep Breaths

My next job is a period one, Georgian in fact, and my costume fitting is supposed to happen this week. I have eaten sooooo much this last 4-5 days that I'm a tad apprehensive about the corset fitting section!


I love doing period work, for obvious reasons, it's pure dress up. Although you do get to see why the ladies of the time wore smelling salts bottles on necklaces as the corset can make you come over a bit funny a few times over the day - that can be awkward!

I'll try and remember to take photos at the fitting.

 "Wearing a corset certainly changes your state of mind."
- Radha Mitchell

1 comment:

Zabrinah said...

Period work is always awesome! I hope your costume fitting goes well!

Best wishes from one blogger to another,

~Zabrinah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...