Tuesday 12 June 2012

Peek Into My Yarn Stash

I recently-ish went to Wonderwool in Wales and treated myself to quite a lot of sock yarn. It was too beautiful to not indulge, the successful heel turning of knitting a sock too addictive, full of way too much satisfaction.

I spent about £50 on various sock wools, one lovely lavender grey Gotland skein specifically for The Big One. He is yet to fully understand and therefore appreciate the world of handknit socks but I think he will be pleasantly surprised...he certainly likes the pair I finally finished for myself.

Here are some of the others I invested in, at last my black sock collection is under threat, there'll be some new kids in town...eventually!

Krafty Koala Mockinjay Butterfly Yarn

Krafty Koala Neon Lights Puffin Yarn

Tall Yarns and Tales Soliloquy Sock Yarn

Koigu Painter's Palette Premium Merino
What do you think?

“His socks compelled one's attention without losing one's respect”
-H.H Munro


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...