Sunday 27 November 2011

Just a Few of my Favourites....

The lovely HawkandFallow and I are off to see The Boyfriend on the big screen in a couple of weeks, it's our Christmas pressie to each other and I am soooo excited!

I have never seen it...I know..NeVeR seen it. I have a feeling I'm in for a treat.

I wanted to share a couple of my favourite movies in case any of yous ain't seen them. They're spectacular...in my humble opinion and well worth a look-see.



Streetcar is my FAVOURITE film of all time, the performances are a masterclass.









This film really moved me. It is a must see.





There's a ton more and so much more for me to see to add to my list!

Have you seen any? Didn't you just LoVe them??

"A good film is when the price of the dinner, the theatre admission and the babysitter were worth it."
- Alfred Hitchcock


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...