Friday 18 November 2011

What Will They Think Of Next?

I got an email from Nails Inc about this fancy new MAGNETIC nail varnish have so I had to share.

From what I understand you paint your nails then hold the magnet over them where the metallic particles gather to form a pre-designed pattern. Magic!



Trafalgar Square



Houses of Parliament

As you can see there are 2 colours available with very London focused names!

It's £13 a bottle  and £1 from each purchase will got towards The Prince's Trust.

How can you resist? If I get my hands/nails on some I'll let you know how it comes out and if it comes off!

" I wear the nail polish to hide how grubby my nails are."
- Caroline Corr

2 comments:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Wow! That's a pretty cool effect! I love how they look! xoxoxo

claire said...

indeed. what will they think of next!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...