Sunday 17 July 2011

Sozzles!

I sincerely apologise for my lack of blog action in the last two weeks. I got home after 2 months away in Manchester and just got BUSY! I did so much house admin! You know those big jobs you never have time to do, the incredibly dull ones like sorting and filing all your bills and general paperwork, cleaning out that spare room which has become a junk room. FINALLY delivering that pile of clothes to the dry cleaners. Organising and clearing out your wardrobe. Getting to B & Q for all the stupid home DIY things you need to actually get the job done. 

Well that's what I did.

As well as clean the house, wash a lot of clothes, tidy my overgrown garden, bake a lot of cakes, cook a lot of dinners, see family members and friends who I won't see for another 7 weeks. Paint furniture, plant roses and poppies and do some temp work.

And FORGOT TO CALL MY DAD ON HIS BIRTHDAY!! Note to self, never be so busy you don't know what day or date it is. The shame is still burning.

What have you been up to?

I transformed this
to this!

So tomorrow The Big One and I are off to his parent's house in France for 1 week's holiday together then I head straight off to my next show in Belfast. From there we transfer to Scotland and then to London so I shall be home in September...hoorah!

See you in France!


"Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh Baby, I hate to go"
-John Denver

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...