Sunday 31 July 2011

How Predictable

So the first week of rehearsals is over. We had drinks - we all got drunk.

The next day I went into town for a wander and to refresh my memory of Belfast city. I was hungover and stupid so I found myself in Urban Outfitters on the sale floor. Now I am a proper broke actor and I have no regular job to go to after this job so I need to save my dosh. 

Knowing this, I bought a skirt. A very pretty skirt...in the sale.

£20 reduced from £48
So there we go that was stupid....and predictable. One of these days, after the first week of rehearsals I am going to blow my mind and not drink and not shop.

Next time...

"Changes are not only possible and predictable, but to deny them is to be an accomplice to one's own unnecessary vegetation."
Gail Sheehy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...