Tuesday 10 August 2010

Super Duper Treasure to Share

I discovered the Etsy shop, Super Duper Things via the Kingdom of Style blog and instantly fell in love with her limited edition fairytale prints.

I bought a 10x8 print as quickly as you could say 'Etsy sign up' and it arrived just the other day, beautifully packaged with my address written in a hand-drawn house on the envelope.

The print is absolutely gorgeous and is going to look delicious opposite my 1930's mirror in the living room accompanied by the Dan Hillier piece I bought from Bust last month. I am delighted with it and I think you can see why.


I framed it today so it'll soon be on the wall.

Her shop is full of all sorts of delights, go on have a peek!


"I used to be Snow White, but I drifted."
-Mae West

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...