Monday 7 June 2010

Red Letter Day!

Firstly - this is my first post from my new flat! We went online today - whoop whoop!

Secondly and maybe more importantly, something very exciting came in the post today....


A £5 voucher for Liberty's!!! Which meant that I would have to spend £10 to get my necklace - but this is forbidden as I haven't fulfilled my promise

Cue The Big One - who then gave me that elusive tenner!

I can now purchase the gorgeous Alexis Bittar necklace without breaking my faithful promise of adding to my overloaded rails before wearing everything on there at least once. 

I will continue with my mission but now I'll be a little better (and cheekily) adorned.

P.S I've almost certainly decided on Silver...Whoop Whoop!

"Each day provides it's own gifts."
- Marcus Aurelius

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...