Sunday 4 September 2011

Thank You Note

Dear Belfast,

Thank you so much for having me again. I have enjoyed my time here immensely. I'm sorry I didn't get to see all you have to offer, particularly the Lisburn Road vintage shopping and the markets but judging from how hard it has been to pack everything I have acquired maybe it was for the best!

I particularly enjoyed spending my birthday here and with such lovely friends and eating such lovely food! It was one I will treasure and smile at the memory of for a long time to come.

I love your new theatre, I think it is something to be treasured and cherished and I will be eternally proud that I played there in it's opening season. I am only sorry that I will miss the immensely talented HawkandFallow perform there as I know she will be incredible. Look after her for me then send her home safe back to London because I know it misses her while she's away.

The weather was on the whole pretty nice and it was great to see you all sunny and happy as opposed to last time when you were quite frosty.

Anyway, time to go. Going to stay with Scotland for a bit then head home. Thanks again for having me, it's always special and never taken for granted.

Hope to return one day!

Lot's of Love,
Paper-Rock-Scissors xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...