Sunday 2 January 2011

It's All About 2011!

Happy New Year to You All!  I have a gooooood feeling about 2011....

It started purty well for me I must say - I got home at 9:30pm after a 12 show week to a delicious dinner cooked by The Big One, a fresh squid pasta dish that was so good I had 3 helpings! A lovely bottle of vino to help wash the week away, then after dessert and midnight (followed by After Eights - classy bloke my fella) we headed to the living room with a bottle of champagne to watch Carnivale on the brand spanking new enormous telly he'd bought.

So I started the year snuggled up with him eating popcorn and drinking bubbles - LOVED it!

After a lie in (we ended up heading to bed at 4am) we got up to brave Ikea. We're hardcore! 3.5 hours later we stumbled home with plenty to do and still smiling and liking each other - result!

THEN - the amazing happened - I was browsing through the online sales and found the wedge lace up shoes that I had been viisting in Office on a weekly basis reduced from £67 to £18! Yes please, thank you very much!

2 shows today but I'm feeling good - another day off in 2 days then 5 more days and tis done - it's a wrap!

It's been one hell of a year and I am so ready to wave it goodbye and utilise all I've learnt in it. 

I hope you all had a great 2010 send off and are ready and raring for whatever 2011 has to bring.

P.S. 2011 Resolutions: 
Drink more water (1 litre a day minimum)
Use my voice
Get my sewing machine out
NEVER work with children on stage again

and you?
"An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in.  A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves."
~Bill Vaughan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...