Monday 19 March 2012

Have You Met The Angry Stitch?

You may know that I am now the proud shop owner of The Angry Stitch Boutique, a bespoke cross stitch and knitting service. I design and hand-stitch contemporary samplers and frame them in vintage inspired frames. 

A modern take on a traditional craft. Here are a few currently available to purchase in the shop:




I have stitched many Angry Samplers for various private commissions including the backstage VIP area of The O2 Greenwich and the highly rated Rhedyn B&B. 


To see my latest projects including my handknit pieces like The Goldie Looking Chain Cowl (available in Silver, Gold and Bronze)...


...check out my Angry Stitch blog where all commissions and items available in the shop are regularly posted up.

Angry Stitch, Vintage Stitch...never just cross.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...