Friday 16 March 2012

Tempting, So Very Tempting...

Temping today, I'm going to start blogging about the amazing things I hear from the suppposedly invisible position of Reception.

Today's True Temping Story:

Man: So yeah, I guess we started drifting apart and then..
Girl: Oh I'm sorry-
Man: Yeah it was tough, well, what happened was I was going through my divorce which was awful, really horrible actually and then she started saying she wasn't happy. She wanted a break so we went on a break about 3 months ago and then about 1 month ago I realised she was seeing someone else so..
Girl: Oh that's awful
Man: Yeah it was, really rips at you, you know but... all good other then that so yeah, I'm single so if you want to go for a drink, maybe next week?
Girl: umm, yeah...

Catch of the Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...