Monday 12 December 2011

Gone Tomorrow...well Thursday!

My hair appointment is booked for Thursday morning, my long hair's days are numbered!

I'm yet to decide exactly which style I'm going for but my length is getting chopped off in a ponytail and will be sent off to The Little Princess Trust, a fabulous charity that provides real hair wigs for children going through cancer treatment. As soon as I found them my decision was made. They explain that in some cases, young teenage girls refuse their treatment for fear of losing their hair and being teased. So that was that, decision made - If I am not in love with my long hair I need to give it to someone who is risking their life for hair.

 I will be donating approximately 12 inches!!

Here are some more possible new do's, let me know what you think!





I personally really like the idea of a very short crop with a full forward fringe, like the 3rd image. My hairdresser will help me work out what's best for my face shape and HawkandFallow is kindly coming along to help me face the chop. I'm going to ask her to film it so I can share it with you guys.

Exciting!!!

"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair."


- Audrey Hepburn

4 comments:

b-CUP aka UrsULA o said...

the 3rd one.....definately x
very brave..very generous......and will certainly look VERY good x

Oli said...

Totally agree: I think the 3rd one would definitely suit you best.

Although I can see you pulling off the Carey Mulligan, too.

x

MJ said...

I really love the third image- I think its such a cool, fun look!

stylebymj.blogspot.com

Oh my Dior! said...

I love Alexa's hair!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...