Tuesday 20 December 2011

All I Want for Christmas is...

....A Christmas jumper!!
For the last few years I have meant to get myself a snuggly, fun, festive wooly garment and never come across one until today! It's too late though, they're almost all sold out but next year - next year I shall adorn myself in one and ye shall all look upon me with awe and envy!

Until then I shall share my cyber finds with you...

Atom Retro stock Retro style knitwear for both men and women, and of course there's the trusty treasures from Asos and Topshop. I have earmarked some of my finds for Winter 2012...

Looks like Reindeer £26.99

Run Randolph Run £24.99

 
Topshop £50 each
Pretty Vacant | Christmas Reindeer Jumper - Scary Canary Clothing
Pretty Vacant Reindeer £40



"I got a nice jumper on me, and I'm not just bragging."
- Bow Wow



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...