Tuesday 20 December 2011

Inspired

I was just having a wee peruse on Ravelry when I came across the wonderful Kate Davies, a knitwear designer whose colour work designs are so beautiful that I have made up my mind to develop my knitting skills and try some colour work, that way I can eventually attempt her designs.

All these stunning designs are available via Kate's Ravelry page or her blog Needled.
Boreal




Funchal Moebius


Paper Dolls


Amazing aren't they!

So some beginner colour work patterns to get me brushed up and ready? I think I'll start with  Laura Cahu's Beauchamp Cowl



Or maybe Elinor Brown's  Min Ulla Scarf? Looks incredible but is apparently not too difficile...



We shall soon see!!



"There is nothing so difficult to marry as a large nose."


- Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...