Thursday 29 December 2011

An Apple a Day...

On Christmas Eve My Lovely Dad took The Big One and I to a Cider Farm. Ralph's Cider Farm, I have never seen The Big One so enthusiastic at a bar! He sampled all 7 of their beautiful homemade ciders and bought quite a cider stash! It's his favourite tipple so he was in his element.

We met Ralph and his wife and they told us great stories about the cider festival they hold, the wasp invasions they've had and patiently explained the stages of the cider making progress and what apples were used in each.






Several samples later we headed out, The Big One carrying quite a few cider and Perry purchases!

"The older I get, the more I become an apple pie, sparkling cider kind of guy."
- Scott Foley

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...