Thursday 11 August 2011

A Drip of A Day


That's exactly what it is, a drip. The day here in Belfast is wet but not raining, just drizzling. Like the rain can't even be bothered. The sky is that kind of solid white cloud which makes you wonder if you exist anymore.

I was in rehearsals this morning and now have a few hours off...or maybe more. We may be doing a run later, we may not. You see what I mean, everything is - 'muh'.

So I have come back determined to turn this day around. After going over some lines, I shall knit, watch a lovely old movie, make myself all snuggly and eat popcorn.

Cosy Day
That looks better already doesn't it!

Hope you're having a better, brighter day!


"Drama is life with the dull bits cut out."


- Alfred Hitchcock 

4 comments:

melanie jean said...

Sometimes a rainy or "wet" day are just what the doctor ordered. I love curling up with some crafts and watching movies with a bowl of popcorn. It sounds divine right now! =]

Cherisse said...

For me, that's the perfect weather to stay home, do crafting, watch movies and relax. I love that!

Unknown said...

pop corn and movies are perfect for it! :D
http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Yes, sounds like perfect curl-up-in-a-ball-and-relax weather! Hopefully you'll have the evening off to do just that :) Here it is sunny, but I rather wish I were at home curled up in a ball!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...