Friday 17 September 2010

Painfully Gorgeous

Today I saw the 3.1 Phillip Lim Spring 2011 collection and it actually made my heart ache with appreciation.

I have been a long time admirer of Phillip Lim but this collection makes me want to utterly surround myself with his looks, materials and silhouettes.

The  textured contrasts and shadows that his looks and design creates are incredible.

I couldn't narrow my favourite looks down so you've rather a lot to drool over.

P.S The shoes are pretty amazior too...

All images are courtesy of Style.com 
 So I shall seek and search to incorporate mini satin collars, apron tunics and sheer lace pieces into my outfits. Any success I have I shall share but I think it's safe to say unless I can buy one of his looks (unlikely) it's hardly going to look as breathtaking.

"Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman who is wearing it."
- Yves Saint Laurent

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...