Friday 24 September 2010

A/W 2010: Part 2

This week I have stuck with my challenge of translating the A/W 2010 trends using my existing wardrobe aka NOT buying in specific pieces.

And I have LOVED it! 

The challenge has made me play with my (rather large) wardrobe, I normally try and wear outfits which reflect my mood but invariably in a busy week there will be at least 2 days where I will simply pull on a 'uniform' of skinny jeans, oversized tees and pile on the necklaces leaving all my lovely clothing chums hanging wondering when their turn to come out and play in London Town is.

This week I interpreted 'Ladylike' as previously posted. Then on Wednesday I created a 'Lace meets Military' look:
Boots Urban Outfitters, Socks Warehouse, Skirt & Lace Top H&M
The top is sheer other then the lace pattern so I wore a nude vest top from Uniqlo underneath it.  I feel I ticked the socks trend box with this outfit too.

My 'army dog tag' nod is a Marc Jacobs necklace.

"Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?""
-Jon Stewart

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...