Monday 23 July 2012

Knit With Love

As you probably know I am a member (and fan) of Ravelry. I was perusing various sock patterns on there the other day and came across this wonderful project by a fellow knitter from the USA. I asked her if I could share it with you and she kindly agreed.

She, mylittlepurl, recently got married and as a wedding gift for her husband-to-be she hand knit him a pair of socks to wear on their big day. But these weren't your usual pair of hand knit beauties, she had knit a lovely funny little message to keep his toes extra warm and I'm sure ensured a firm smile on his face.

In case you can't see, the pair reads: in case you get cold feet



How gorgeous is that! 

Thank you mylittlepurl for letting me share your wonderful socks, what a talented lady and what a  lucky hubby!



"Memories are stitched with love." 
 ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...