Friday 6 January 2012

Currently Reading....


This is my first post on my new iPad! Blogging seems to be the only challenging thing about moving from my *whisper* dying laptop onto my brand spanking new iPad. I have to write amidst HTML code so please Blogspot adapt to the iPad soon otherwise I have to look at moving!
Anyway! Enough about me and more about this fabulous book that has had me enthralled!






I have enjoyed this so much, it's full of fascinating stories, Natalie's upbringing and family are almost straight out of Gypsy. I particularly enjoyed the charting of her acting style and methods as they develop. She worked with some incredible actors and directors and seemed to soak up everything she could.
I am looking forward to looking up some of her great movies. I watched Splendor in the Grass recently and it was superb!
"I didn't know who the hell I was. I was whoever they wanted me to be."
- Natalie Wood

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...