Friday 1 July 2011

V is a V Good Baker

One of the actress' I have been lucky enough to work with here is a superb cook. I am blog-naming her V and she treated the cast to some of her beautiful cupcakes the other day. They were as delicious as they look.


Then yesterday she invited a bunch of us round to her lovely flat for a divine lunch. Homemade onion tart, tomato salad, green salad and gorgeous little roasted potatoes. She even made the mayonnaise (show off). For pud she presented us each with the most delightful treat.


Isn't that the prettiest dessert you ever saw! Ice cream with summer fruits and warm chocolate sauce. I LOVED it, so simple but so beautifully presented!

It was one of the best meals I have had the whole time I've been here.


"There is no love sincerer than the love of food."
~George Bernard Shaw


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...