Saturday 11 June 2011

Can You Ever Have Too Much?

As I previously posted Purl City Yarns recently launched a range of Possum Yarn - in fact they may be the only UK stockist to have it! So I could not resist pur-chasing a few balls, I mean it's not everyday you come across Possum Yarn!



That was a couple of weeks ago now...so yesterday, what with it being Friday and me being so well behaved and not going drinking after the show each night I thought I deserved a wee little yarn treat. I accidentally/on purpose strayed into Purl City and picked myself up this amazing Schoppel-Wolle Crazy Zauberball. I have been tempted to have a go at socks for a little while now and this amazing self striping ball makes a pair...so...


I will try my very hardest to be good and not buy anymore but it's soooo hard!

"For people allergic to wool, one's heart can only bleed."
 ~Elizabeth Zimmerman

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...