Monday 28 March 2011

Sale, Sale, Sale!

Always a sucker for a Sale I moved swiftly on receipt of an email from Topshop notifying me (and many others I've no doubt) of a Pop Up Sale.

As I have mentioned before I am on a colour injecting mission re: my wardrobe, so I hunted it down, laid my claim (entered my payment details) and today my catch arrived.





I am OBSESSED with trousers at the moment.


Result!

The Big One thinks its a cop out on colour, maybe he's right, guess I'll have to keep my shopping options open...

Sale shopping is complete denial shopping for me, particularly online sale shopping! I pur-chased a stunning pair of Max Mara straight leg black trousers on Ebay last week, or as I prefer to think of it, WON a beautiful pair of tra-la's!




"The expression a woman wears on her face is far more important than the clothes she wears on her back." 
 - Dale Carnegie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...