Saturday 24 April 2010

"I've changed so much since this morning, you see..."


My sister (bubblepopelectric) is about to throw a 'Mad Hatter's Tea Party', all the guests have to come dressed as one of the characters. In my research I have been coming across so many great images and quotes that I can finally, wholeheartedly say I am proud to be an Alice.

When I was younger I hated my name. I wanted to be something normal, something ordinary and I was convinced that as soon as I could, I would change my name. Everyone told me, you'll love it when you're older.

And I do.

But for this teaparty I shall be the White Rabbit, mainly because my sister should be Alice, partly because I have some fabulous purple velvet cropped FF trousers that are going to look perfect.....but more importantly, I'm lucky - I get to be Alice all the time.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...