Sunday 6 November 2011

Cornwall Rambling

We were staying in Mawgan Porth and where we were located was a 10 minute walk to the beach and a 30 min walk to the little village for a lovely cream tea.

The view from our windows

Our little and luverly cottage



The shortcut towards the beach
The Big One!
Mawgan Porth Bay

The Big One on the Beach

Jumping for Joy!


I'm sure you can understand we've been a bit slow at mentally engaging with the hustle and dry bustle of London since we got back. The fresh air and space was so revitalising.


"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns."
George Eliot


4 comments:

Oh my Dior! said...

beautiful photos! so special moments!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Chelsea Finn said...

Wow. These pictures are absolutely beautiful! Looks like such an incredible trip.

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Oh my god, I'm SO jealous ! Looks SO beautiful ! Love that you can get to the beach through the woods ! x

roberto syrious said...

totally love these pics!
especially the jumping one!!
lovely :)
xoxo

Syriously in Fashion
Syriously Facebook Page

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...