Tuesday 20 September 2011

Finally the Cold/Fog is Lifting

I know I haven't posted in aaages, Scotland was busy then getting home and mounting the show here in London was even busier and I got sick! I lost my voice on opening night and although I managed to pull enough voice together for the show each and every day since has been a battle to get better and get enough voice and energy for each night.

I am almost all better thank goodness and so hope to be posting again on a regular basis.

Just wanted to say howdy-doody-de and don't forget me cos I am on the return...and mend.

P.S I went for a run today for the first time in ages and boy oh BOY was that messy. I am sooo unfit, I'm on a complete health kick now after that shock-a-ma-life.

"The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not."
Mark Twain 


1 comment:

claire said...

i cant run it hurts too much ha! hope you get back to yourself soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...